The Health Value Awards recognizes health care vendors, brokers and purchasers who consistently deliver high value that can be replicated throughout the continuum of clinical and financial risk management. Validated categories are evaluated by the Validation Institute, an independent certifier for performance and methodologies and all categories are then reviewed by a panel of nationally prominent judges for market viability, impact and innovation. The Health Value Team: World Congress, Validation Institute and Health Rosetta Institute, showcase these organizations based on their performance and illumination of issues of national importance.
When a claim or statement describing population health outcomes has been determined to be valid, the Validation Institute bestows its Certificate of Validation.
Be showcased in front of 1,500 health care professionals and 50 media groups at the 16th Annual World Health Care Congress.
Along with the Health Value Awards Ceremony, participants have access to keynote addresses, in-depth workshops, and 15+ themed tracks presented at WHCC19.
– Jim Millaway, CEO, The Zero Card
– Richard Sutton, CEO, RE Sutton & Associates, a Division of Brown and Brown
– Jeff Bernhard, CEO, Continental Benefits
– Adam Russo, The Phia Group
– Edward Smith, Founder, Health Tree Benefits & Consulting
– Dani Kimlinger, PhD, MHA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Chief Executive Officer, MINES and Associates
– Jourdan Miller, Director of Marketing, Access HealthNet
– J. Mark Miller, President, Integrated Musculoskeletal Institute